Sunday, November 13, 2011

Too many things I haven't done yet

I want to expound upon the title, but I mean... what else is there to say?
"I can't waste the days wishing they'd slow down... You would've thought by now I'd learn something."

(Awkward transition)

If part of your body was dead, wouldn't you cut it off?
Example: Frostbite --> amputation. Yeah?
Maybe not? I don't know anything about things like that.

So you can't possibly blame me for this.


(That is debatably the most attractive face I've ever made.)


I'm not depressed, I just never know what to do with my face when it has to be in a picture.
Anyway! 4 inches later, I feel like a new person.
Not really, but 'tis a fun change nonetheless.
P.S. This hair cut was FREEEE


In other news, I'm a terribly inconsistent blogger.

My eyes have been tag-team twitching for a week.

Yesterday, 4 people asked me if I was dating anyone. four. people. Thank you so much for bringing my solitude back to my attention, I had almost pushed it to the very back of my mind. Wouldn't want that, now would we.

The guy (straight, I might add) who cut my hair was so...real. It was quite refreshing to talk with him.

I want to fall asleep in an elevator somewhere and see what people do... Social experiment. Oh yeah.

I didn't do a very good job this past week. I shall do better this week!

Can you tell that I just learned how to change the font size? I'm having so much fun with this.


Weeeeeeelllll... there was a time in my life when I had interesting things to say. Apparently it ended a while ago. Goodbye.

2 comments:

  1. hahaha it never ended :) I love what you say and how you say it! and I love the layout!!!!!!! and I love you. the end.

    ReplyDelete